Join Rochester LGBTQ+ Together on 4th Tuesdays monthly for our Rainbow Reading Club program. Each month alternates between a general reading discussion and a book club chat. You do not have to have read or finished reading a book to join the discussion, but there will be spoilers. Via Zoom. 18+.
2023 Book Selections:
- February: Loveless by Alice Oseman
- April: My Government Means to Kill Me by Rasheed Newsom
- June: Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- August: Sorry, Bro by Taleen Voskuni
- October: How We Fight for Our Lives by Saeed Jones
- December: One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston